Monday, December 1, 2008

The third week of fun.

My third week was just as much fun and eventful as the two prior. My project overlapped into the wednesday of Thanksgiving break, and I was happy for this because I had a lot of cool projects that I like to include as a part of my sustainable life. My compost bin needed a lot of rebuilding, it was pretty dry and old I guess. It provided a good boost to try and keep my garden alive for alittle longer before winter got to cold. Other than that I had some trouble on keeping the heat off upstairs because I had to live up there with my sister. I convinced her to let me though because I told her I had to to pass my class. My eating habits with less meat is the biggest most upsetting part of the project. I have really enjoyed this project, and have realized that I use a lot more resources than I probably should.

No comments: