Friday, December 12, 2008

Sustainability.

The lifestyle project really influenced me to just try harder for the little things in my life that can impact the larger sense of life. It was not always easy and required me to concentrate on what I was doing in my life. It seemed not only me that this project affected though, numerous people were infected with sustainable knowledge. I think the idea of a sustainable world seems endless, but also the knowledge and education is in constant pursuit. Sustainability to me means to put forth effort and dedication, to putting the world as a whole before your self. I gained a lot from the film king corn. It educated me own some of the current problems in sustainable technology. Over the course of this class my idea of sustainability has changed into a more attainable goal that we are constantly struggling towards.

No comments: